The Center for Student Engagement strives to engage the entire Volunteer community and provide meaningful co-curricular learning experiences.
The Center for Student Engagement fosters campus community through programs, resources, and involvement opportunities that advance student learning and prepares students for success in the global community.
A staff of energized and creative professionals dedicated to a “students-first” philosophy, the Center for Student Engagement:
- Connects students with an array of involvement opportunities.
- Educates student organizations with resources and leadership training opportunities to support all aspects of organization development.
- Advises and supports student organizations on responsible financial management and event planning.
- Oversees VOLink, the online organizational management portal, and the events and socialization request process.
- Hosts campus events, ranging from contemporary issues to arts and culture to entertainment.
- Encourages tradition and innovation in campus programming.
- Fosters a meaningful and memorable engagement experience.
Any questions or concerns regarding a refund for an event should be directed to Ashleigh Moyer, Director, Center for Student Engagement firstname.lastname@example.org / 865-974-5455