The Center for Student Engagement strives to connect the Volunteer community through meaningful engagement and development opportunities.
The Center for Student Engagement enriches the student experience through opportunities for personal growth, learning, belonging, and connection.
A staff of energized and creative professionals dedicated to a “students-first” philosophy, the Center for Student Engagement:
- Promotes student well-being through connection to an array of involvement opportunities.
- Fosters an inclusive community environment allowing students to discover a sense of belonging
- Educates student organizations with resources and provides leadership training opportunities to support all aspects of organization development.
- Advises and supports student organizations on responsible financial management and event planning
- Oversees VOLink, the online organizational management portal, and the events and socialization request process
- Hosts campus events, ranging from homecoming to contemporary issues to arts and culture to entertainment
- Encourages campus tradition and innovation in campus programming