Date(s) - 11/29/2017
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Henry Cho is a comedian originally from Knoxville, TN. Henry’s TV credits include appearances on NBC’s The Tonight Show, CBS’s The Late, Late, Show, and NBC’s Young Comedians Special. He served two years as host of NBC’s Friday Night Videos and had many guest roles on various network sitcoms. Henry was co-creator, co-producer and co-writer of “The Henry Cho Show” on GAC. Henry’s one hour Comedy Central Special, “What’s That Clickin Noise?” is currently running and on Netflix. Henry can also be heard daily on Sirrus, XM, Blue Collar Radio and Pandora. He’s also a regular performer at the Grand Ole Opry.
Opted-In UT Students: Free
- Reserve your free ticket here: https://buy.knoxvilletickets.com/ut/online/login.asp
General Public, Faculty/Staff, Opted-Out Students: $10 (limit 10 tickets per person)
- Purchase your tickets here: https://buy.knoxvilletickets.com/online/article/HenryCho2017
Tickets go on sale Wednesday, November 8th at 12PM and will be available at Knoxvilletickets.com
- Free for opted-in students through Student Portal
- To log in as a student (the first time): Username is full UTK email, Password is Ut88888 (numbers are ID number)
- Mobile: Click on “More”, then “Student Ticketing”
- Limit one per student. Additional tickets must be purchased on the public site
- Online General Public ticket sales end at 4PM on November 29th, On-site ticket sales begin at 6:30PM on the day of show
- On-site ticket sales can be made with cash, credit, and VolCard.
Students: if you have trouble logging in, please contact the Knoxville Tickets Phone Center (865) 656-4444 Monday-Friday 10:00 am – 5:00pm