Need materials for an upcoming organization event? Need to make a sign to advertise your organization? The Center for Student Engagement can help!
The Center for Student Engagement is excited to release a brand new catalog of reservable items for student organizations available in our resource room. From tables to computers, to bubble machines and 5K materials, we have what you need to make your next meeting or event successful. Across the hall from these incredible resources, our craft room is stocked and ready for your organization’s next project! From paint and markers to a button maker and cricket machine, we have what you need to market your organization all over campus.
Check out the policies and process for how to take advantage of these spaces below or visit the center for student engagement today to learn more!
- All materials should be checked out through the submission form on go.utk.edu.
- All materials should be picked up at the front desk. Student Assistants will get you your materials.
- Items are due back within 24 hours of the event it was rented for by 5 p.m. If you do not return an item by the deadline, a hold will be placed on your student account until the item is returned.
- Only Student Organizations or UT Departments are eligible to reserve items.
- Organizations/Staff/Departments submit reservation form on go.utk.edu.
- Pick up items 24 hours before your event between the hours of 8 – 5 p.m.
- If you check out an item that is currently checked out or unavailable, you will be alerted by email and can pick up the rest of your items.
- When you arrive to pick up materials, go to the front desk of the Center for Student Engagement, Suite 174 of the Student Union to get help from the student assistants
- If you would like to add any items to your reservation, please alert the student assistants upon pickup
- Bring items back to the front desk of the Center for Student Engagement Suite 174.
- All materials should remain in the craft room at all times.
- Student Organizations may only access the room by requesting access through the Student Assistants in the Center for Student Engagement.
- All organizations must check-out of the room when they leave with a Student Assistant.
- The Cricket should only be used with the help of a student assistant.
- For button maker materials, please inquire with the student assistants at the front desk of the Center for Student Engagement.
- If any material is running low, please alert student assistants to restock or order more.
- Individuals are responsible for cleaning up after themselves in the craft room. The student assistants ensure the cleanliness of the space and inspect the space after use by student leaders.
- Organizations can be banned from the craft room space if they do not respect the space or violate any of the posted policies.