Skip to content Skip to main navigation Report an accessibility issue

Campus Dining and Merchandise Sales

Campus Dining: Information Needed for a Solicitation/Event Request

  • Type of Food and Beverages Sold
  • Vendor or Individual Food will be Provided By

Catering for Events is provided by Volunteer Catering

Merchandise Sales

  • If your group is selling merchandise, please provide DETAILED information of what will be sold and the cost, as well as VENDOR producing merchandise.
  • Failure to provide detailed vendor information, may result in the event request being denied and/or delayed
  • Licensing – Anything being sold or given away with any UT logos requires the approval of Licensing (Michael Keener 865-974-1444)